Terms and Conditions
The entire contents of this site are copyrighted by Sensable Technologies, Inc. While Sensable Technologies, Inc. provides the information on this server to anyone, we retain copyright on all text and graphic images. This means that you may not:
- distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of Sensable Technologies, Inc.,
- mirror this information on your own server without our permission, or
- modify or re-use the text or graphics on this system.
The information, text, graphics, and links provided herein are provided by Sensable Technologies, Inc. as a convenience to its customers. Sensable Technologies, Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on this server or any other server.
The trademarks, service marks and logos of Sensable Technologies or others used on this site are the property of Sensable Technologies or their respective owners. See the list of Sensable marks below. You may cite our trademarks properly as outlined to refer accurately to our products and services. You may not, however, use our logos and design trademarks without our prior written authorization.
In addition, you may not use our trademarks:
- In, as, or as part of your own trademarks
- To identify products or services that are not ours
- In a manner likely to cause confusion
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products, and services Please use the appropriate trademark notice (® or ™) with our trademarks.
- ® indicates a trademark registered in the United States, which is either a trademark or a registered trademark in all other countries where it is used.
- ™ indicates a trademark that is presently unregistered. Our trademarks are adjectives (brand names) modifying nouns (the generic product type).
Please follow these guidelines in using our trademarks:
- Please do not use our trademarks as nouns or verbs
- Please do not pluralize our trademarks
- Please do not hyphenate our trademarks
- Please keep our trademarks distinct from other text, images, or material
- Please do not alter, edit, modify, or combine our trademarks
- Please do not render our trademarks possessive through use of an apostrophe
- Please provide a proper trademark notice and attribution.
When you use our trademarks in any materials, please include a brief statement attributing these trademarks to us. This attribution should identify each mark used, attribute it to its proper owner by name, and indicate whether the trademark is registered. For example: Sensable Technologies, Inc., FreeForm, PHANTOM and GHOST are registered trademarks, and Sensable, 3D Touch, and The Magic of Touch are trademarks, of Sensable Technologies, Inc. Please note that the attribution need only identify our trademarks that you actually use in your material, and thus may vary from the above example.
LIST OF MARKS
|Sensable Technologies, Inc.®|
|The Magic of Touch™|
ADDITIONAL TRADE MARK ATTRIBUTION
mental images and mental ray are either registered trademarks or trademarks of mental images GmbH in the United States and other countries.
Parasolid is a registered trademark of UGS Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and in other countries.
SolidWorks is a registered trademark of Dassault Systèmes S.A. company.
Pro/ENGINEER is a registered trademark of PTC
Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective holders.
Any software that is made available to download from this Site is the copyrighted work of Sensable and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is subject to the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA). You may not download or install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA unless you have read and accepted the terms of the EULA.